Cundall Lodge is ideally situated in the Vale of York within easy reach of the Yorkshire Dales to the West and the North York Moors and Coast to the East; with the historic City of York just some 14 miles distant. We enjoy a peaceful rural location yet have convenient access to the A1 and A19.
* Leave the A1M (J49) and take A168 towards Thirsk (Teeside)
* After about a mile, take the first exit for Topcliffe, Asenby, Cundall
* Immediately turn right (at the Crab and Lobster) for Cundall, Helperby
* After 2 miles (just before Cundall village) Cundall Lodge is on the left
SatNav users please note: If you are using a satellite navigation system to find us please use the postcode YO61 2RW ... this is the postcode for the school opposite Cundall Lodge Farm. Mr and Mrs Sat Nav want us to move to the village of Cundall and we are situated one mile outside the village.
- If you are coming off the A168 to find us the farm (on the left) has a school red triangular warning sign at the top of our drive if you go past that you have gone too far.
- If you come by the village we are on the road to Asenby so go past Cundall Manor school on the left - we are just past the last building down the hill on the right