1. Visit the National Railway Museum, York
2. Walk the ancient city walls of York
3. Park at Fountains Abbey Visitor Centre, walk back to the entrance to the deer park and visit the The Anglican Church of St.Mary’s - a masterpiece by the architect William Burges
4. Go to the Market Place in Ripon at exactly 9pm and see the Wakeman of Ripon performing the ‘Setting of the watch’. An ancient ceremony that has been performed every night for the last 1128 years! Its the longest unbroken daily ceremony in the WORLD!
5. Arrive at Cundall Lodge farm and be Welcomed with complimentary (FREE) Tea/coffee and homemade cake!